10 June 2011

God doesn't talk to me when I wear my purple hat

This is an announcement that the second edition of the Yoghurt Weaving book is now available as a paperback or a download. It's up on Lulu.

Here's the link to my Lulu page.

If you live in the UK then it is still cheaper to get the paperback book from Completely Novel. However if you live outside the UK, or want to buy a download for $3.50, then get it from Lulu. That works out around £2.10.

The content is basically the same apart from a few 's's replaced with 'z's and so on, and  a few corrections here and there from the original text. I've released this second edition because there were some people living in far slung corners of the world who weren't able to get hold of the original book.

Please take a look and recommend it to your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment